Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Facebook
Latest topics
» Laura sandra D
Today at 12:10 pm by Jamaica

» Andre B
Today at 12:05 am by Diane

» Raymond S
Yesterday at 11:09 pm by Diane

» Sandra D - sandraderrick01@gmail.com
Yesterday at 8:06 pm by Jamaica

» Sarah M
Yesterday at 6:03 pm by Jamaica

» FAKE PROFILES IVORY COAST
Yesterday at 5:41 pm by Jamaica

» Bradley James Peters
Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:19 pm by Diane

» You M
Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:58 am by Diane

» Allison M
Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:56 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (38082)

CRUNCH (37264)

nutcracker (27298)

Jamaica (2695)

TagListed (2067)

smeredith09 (276)

Blue Moon (121)

Micd (110)

Scam Hunter (84)

black_fractal (17)

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Michael W

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Male Michael W

Post by Diane on Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:30 pm

Michael W http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5967151975

Last Active: a day ago
Profile Views: 4177 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: I have an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship..
Relationship Status: Single
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: Rap, Hip Hop, anything else that's good relay
Movies: Action, horror, romance.Forrest Gump, Steel Magnolias, The Concert, Bright Star, many more
TV: Match of the day, Top Gear,Not an avid tv watcher, tend to watch ABC and SBS when I do, love documentaries on most things. Compass, Insight, Four Corners Q&A Books: Reading biography's,Atlas Shrugged Ayn Rand, Philosophy and Spiritual Development books. I run a monthly Book Group and we read some very interesting stuff
Sports: I like Football, Basketball, Tennis etc Interests: The Universe and our connection to all things and each other, spirituality, philosophy, astrology, tarot. I am creative and am always making something, used to make and sell jewellery, reading, good conversation over a good red or white! people, historical towns, musuems, old cemetries, old buildings
Dreams: I love to visit fairs, small and large, and I especially love the Australia State Fair! I enjoy going to zoos, museums, historic sites, antique shops, flea markets, shoot, I even enjoy walking about a large mall and just window shop...has to do with me being a dreamer...but that is for the dreams section below! Any who, I try to stay up on the news and current events of the times. Best Features: People say I have lovely eyes and a great smile..
About Me: I am an easy-going, happy person who enjoys life. God is a very important part of my life and I will not compromise my relationship with GOD for anything or anyone. I am a one man and looking for a one Woman. I am not interested in what you can give me materialistically, but what you can give from your heart because what comes from the heart are the most precious gifts you can give anyone. My friends tell me I am a very loving and caring person, who is too kind to people. Can you be too kind to people? I don't think so. It's what this world needs more of...love, kindness and compassion for all. I love creating computer art in my spare time, camping, fishing and I love to dance...

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Scammer Andre W

Post by Diane on Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:31 pm

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Photos from his profile

Post by Diane on Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:32 pm

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Michael W

Post by Sponsored content