Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Facebook
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Nicholas John
    Today at 1:23 am by Diane

» George D
    Today at 12:48 am by Diane

» Robert Tomson
    Today at 12:26 am by Diane

» John F
    Yesterday at 11:46 pm by Diane

» Maxwel
    Yesterday at 11:17 pm by Jamaica

» Deweese M
    Yesterday at 1:35 am by Diane

» John N
    Yesterday at 1:02 am by Diane

» Sean P
    Yesterday at 12:45 am by Diane

» John N
    Yesterday at 12:18 am by Diane

Top posters
    CRUNCH (37337)

Diane (35490)

nutcracker (27298)

Jamaica (2522)

TagListed (2064)

smeredith09 (276)

Blue Moon (121)

Micd (110)

Scam Hunter (84)

black_fractal (17)

Who is online?
    In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Collins P

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Male Collins P

Post by Diane on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:24 pm

Collins P http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6043316436

Last Active: 18 hours ago  
    Profile Views: 18 times  
    Profile Skin: Default  
    Tagline: true love  
    Relationship Status: Widowed  
    Languages: English  
    Ethnicity: Caucasian/White  
    Religion: Catholic  
    Orientation: Straight
    About Me      
    Music: Classic rock (golden oldies), some newer rock, Bob Seger, Buckcherry, Kid Rock, Nickelback, Uncle Kracker, Alan Jackson, country-upbeat & not depressing, some R & B...anything that has some meaning & that touches my heart..    
    Movies:  Pay It Forward, Dances With Wolves, Road House, Dirty Dancing, Ghost, some Lifetime movies, any love story or family adventure, animal stories..    
    TV: Without A Trace, Cold Case Files, The 1st 48 Hours, Little House On The Prairie, The Waltons, Reba, The Singing Bee, Touched By An Angel, American Pickers, most Lifetime movies    
    Books:  The Bible...(I have sleep apnea & fall asleep easily, so I don't get to read much    
    Sports:  Watching racing of any kind, (especially Nascar), watching trucks in the mud holes/pond/mud bogging, boat racing    
    Interests:  FISHING!!!, horseback riding, love all animals, boating, just being around the water, going for drives in the country, camping, outdoor stuff (not hunting, though), going out to eat-nothing fancy, love seafood platters & Western omelettes, watching & taking pics of the sunrise over the water & the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico, taking pics of scenery & nature, family gatherings, barbeques, flea markets, thrift shops, yard sales, collecting figurines-lighthouses, horses, hummingbirds, dolphins, fish    
    Dreams: YES, I HAVE THEM...I JUST DON'T ALWAYS REMEMBER THEM...LOL    
    Best Features: My honesty, my eyes, my boobs, my tender heart    
    About Me: I am all about honesty & truth...live your life the way you want to...its not my job to judge anyone...the good Lord knows I've made plenty of my own mistakes in my life...but whatever you do, be honest about it...& if you can't be honest, then maybe you shouldn't be doing it in the 1st place...'let your conscience be your guide', as they say...I was born & raised not far from where I live now, on my family's small island...If you didn't have a boat, you didn't go there...lol... What I'm Into: Fishing!!!, boating, just being around the water, camping, outdoor stuff (not hunting, though), horseback riding...love all animals (own a dog & cats--or they own me...not sure which it is on that one yet...lol), flea markets, yard sales, thrift stores, going out to eat-nothing fancy, barbeques, family gatherings, love seafood platters & Western omelettes, watching & taking pics of scenery & nature, wildlife, sunrises & sunsets over the water, watching muddin' trucks in the mud hole/pond, watching racing of any kind, collecting figurines-lighthouses, horses, dolphins, hummingbirds, fish, pelicans, manatees, & seagulls...anything to do with the water...

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Romance Scammer Collins

Post by Diane on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:26 pm

Diane

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top