Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Facebook
Latest topics
» Ham B
Today at 12:39 am by Diane

» Frank O
Today at 12:28 am by Diane

» Chris M
Yesterday at 11:31 pm by Diane

» Geroge
Yesterday at 11:20 pm by Diane

» Simon L
Yesterday at 11:03 pm by Diane

» Arnold R
Yesterday at 10:44 pm by Diane

» Gen Mark A M
Yesterday at 10:27 pm by Diane

» Mark M
Yesterday at 10:13 pm by Diane

» Edward R
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by Diane

Top posters
CRUNCH (37337)

Diane (36188)

nutcracker (27298)

Jamaica (2581)

TagListed (2067)

smeredith09 (276)

Blue Moon (121)

Micd (110)

Scam Hunter (84)

black_fractal (17)

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Anderson SP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Male Anderson SP

Post by Diane on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:25 am

Anderson SP http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6045474236

Last Active: 16 minutes ago
Profile Views: 6 times
Profile Skin: Bora Bora Cocktails
Tagline: ALL I NEED IS SOULMATE.....
Relationship Status: Single
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Native American, Other
Religion Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: Pop, rock, country, Classical
Movies: I enjoy chick flicks but I also like those movies you have to watch every little thing so you understand the plot and the ending, movies that make you think. Horror movies usually scare me pretty good, so I don't watch them every often. Action movies about blowing everything up are okay, comedy movies to make you laugh until you can hardly breath are wonderful too,
Sports: Water Sports, Snow Skiing, Fly Fishing, Camping, Dancing and football
Interests: i love swimming....playing football and tennis....traveling....fishing and so on...and i will like to move out like having a dinner with a lady whom both of us are honest and sincere with each other...go to beach,Cinema and play golf is she likes playing that game....
Best Features: My lips and my eyes
About Me: I’m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE!!! !Maybe the best place to start is with my personal philosophy about relationships – I believe that the best relationships start with a 'spark' of physical chemistry, but grow through deeper connections -- common interests; shared goals; mutual trust; affection, understanding, and a foundation of friendship and respect. There is nothing better than being in love with your best friend!! I enjoy music and the arts; movies and dining out; and nature and the great outdoors. I am comfortable hanging out at both honky-tonks and country clubs -- and everything in between. I love to learn, to explore, and to experience new people, places, and cultures.. My passion is travel and I believe that travel is one of the most educational and personally enriching activities that anyone can do -- and best done with a loving and compatible partner to share those special..
Looking for.....:I am looking for a woman who can be my equal; who shares my values and interests; but who also brings a little 'something extra' to the table -- that is, her own style, knowledge, and desires -- and can introduce me to interesting new places, people, and activities that are a part of her life. Basically, I’m looking for my best friend and confidante; a playmate and partner-in-crime; a soul mate to share the intimacies of life with...

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Romance Scammer Patrick Arnold

Post by Diane on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:28 am

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male FAKE PROFILES ON OTHER WEB SITES

Post by Diane on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:30 am

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Photos from his profile

Post by Diane on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:33 am