Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Facebook
Latest topics
» Bradley James Peters
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by Diane

» Sandra D - sandraderrick01@gmail.com
Yesterday at 7:20 pm by Jamaica

» You M
Yesterday at 1:58 am by Diane

» Allison M
Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:56 pm by Jamaica

» Helen G - helen1garang@gmail.com
Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:12 pm by Jamaica

» Jerry Harris
Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:35 am by Diane

» Matthias B
Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:20 am by Diane

» Nelson Williams M
Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:38 pm by Diane

» Edwin G
Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:31 pm by Diane

Top posters
Diane (38078)

CRUNCH (37264)

nutcracker (27298)

Jamaica (2687)

TagListed (2067)

smeredith09 (276)

Blue Moon (121)

Micd (110)

Scam Hunter (84)

black_fractal (17)

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Giovanni P

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Male Giovanni P

Post by Diane on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:39 pm

Giovanni P http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6039384221

Last Active: an hour ago
Profile Views: 198 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: I believe, for those that end up with a great life, it’s because the pattern is in place, the roots are solid, making dreams a reality.
Relationship Status: Widowed
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: Gospel,jazz, blues, mettalic, country etc
Movies: I would love to be spending time with a lady who enjoys going out to dinner, movies, watching videos, or maybe even sitting in the back yard cooking. I'm a great cook and enjoy many outdoor activities...
Books: I read the morning paper with my coffee. Also I read fitness and health magazines. The last two books I read were. Dare to be 100, author Walther M. Bortz M. D. and Lance Armstrong" It's Not About the Bike But My Journey Back to Life Sports: Baseball,volley ball,cycling,F1 ad Golf
Dreams: Some dream their whole life of a better life. Some act on their dreams knowing it’s not only possible, but with the right efforts it can exceed what you hoped for. I believe, for those that end up with a great life, it’s because the pattern is in place, the roots are solid, it’s been a part of their whole life, making dreams a reality. My biggest dream, find one person I can spend the rest of my life with. Spoil with affection, give me a reason to make a good living, flirt with, snuggle with, make laugh, make you smile, entertain, protect, handle life’s challenges as a team. Focus all this energy I have, making it work with you. And I hope, on my death bed, the best part of my life will have been the time I had with you. Hello! I'm a honest, sincere guy out here just starting to look to meet good soul. I thought I would put myself out here and see what happens. I'm a widowed but have a handsome young son whom I love so much, I really love being a very proud Dad. I'm a Happy home lover, In my spare time i love playing with my Soul mate...If I sound like a person you would be interested in meeting... So you can drop me a line or two...
Best Features: Someone who just might push the ice cream cone in my face. Must be happy with who you are. Must be ready to spend the rest of her life with love, passion, peace and harmony, takes care of yourself, have class, confident, adventurous, likes to travel, good with people, comfortable staying home and having simple times, yet likes to get out and have fun, let loose, can kid around - joke - and laugh, believes in God, faithful, someone who can let old problems be, don't let past problems affect their future. Pick each other up when the other needs a lift. We've all been knocked down a few times, it would be nice to wipe the dust off of each other when getting back up. I am supportive of a career and outside activities.
About Me: I am easy going, fun, and easy to get along with. Just want to smile, have fun, have a good life, make people happy. What’s fun? A walk along a beach holding hands, the water gently rolling over your feet, a warm ocean breeze. Breaking the “same O’l pattern - try something new or different, or go somewhere you’ve never been before. What’s good? Donating time to kids, making it a goal to always treat people with respect, win with dignity, lose with dignity, stand tall knowing you don’t like to hurt people. Don’t fire the employee who has a drinking problem, help him through it. What’s bad, Failing to do what’s right. What’s happy? Looking at the one you love, amazed at what a beautiful person she is, how happy she makes you feel. What's romantic? A week at the beach and making it know to your partner how much she mean to you. What’s confidence? Starting a business from scratch, unfamiliar industry, working a year and a half without a paycheck, working days for free, night watch to get by financially, not much sleep. Getting up every day knowing you can do it. Funny, someone who makes an effort to make people laugh where ever he goes. I will like to write more

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Scammer Jeffrey Hunter

Post by Diane on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:41 pm

Diane

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum