Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Facebook
Latest topics
» Andrew P
Today at 12:53 am by Diane

» William B
Today at 12:28 am by Diane

» Carcin G
Today at 12:15 am by Diane

» Dickson J
Today at 12:00 am by Diane

» Steven J
Yesterday at 11:08 pm by Diane

» Joseph V
Yesterday at 10:51 pm by Diane

» Mark M
Yesterday at 10:36 pm by Diane

» Sgt B - sgt.brittanycruz@outlook.com
Yesterday at 7:53 pm by Jamaica

» Abdul A. - عبد أ
Yesterday at 12:19 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
CRUNCH (37337)

Diane (34948)

nutcracker (27298)

Jamaica (2486)

TagListed (2062)

smeredith09 (276)

Blue Moon (121)

Micd (110)

Scam Hunter (84)

black_fractal (17)

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Hughes C

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Male Hughes C

Post by Diane on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:01 am

Hughes C http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6039091590

Last Active: 7 minutes ago
Profile Views: 13296 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: I wanna know can we spend this life together Be a shield from rain and weather Tell me can I, baby, tell me can I be your man?
Relationship Status: Single
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: R&B, Gospel, Barry White, Luther Vandross, Ronald Isley, Teddy Pendergrass, Shirley Ceaser, Dorothy Norwood,Bebe and Cece Country music
Movies: Pretty Woman Met Sally, Titanic, Home Alone, Notting Hill, and many other comedy and romance, also like psychological thrillers twiligh Man on fire (Denzel Washington),The art of war II( Wesley Snipes), Dangerous Man(Steven Seagall). TV: Bones . Golden Girls Old British Comedy, Ultimate fighting, CI Channel, TLC Books: A Generation Of Swine by Hunter S. Thompson, which is a rather strange and funny book about politics in the 1980's. I'm getting ready to read Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. Also I do a lot of reading and keep up with news and current events on the net.........The greatest story ever told, The Holy Bible
Sports: foot ball and Golf I
Interests: I've seen a lot of interesting things and I think a lot of things are very interesting..I enjoy all sports. Both watching and actively participating. I´m in the gym 6-7 days a week and love to stay fit. Being outside has always been one of my favorites, because I love the fresh air and the feeling of not being restricted. I also like singing and downloading music when time allows. Reading, making friends, working and staying busy. Also I love my Honda Del Sol! Whether driving or making new modifications.
Dreams: Too be happy with my dream woman to find a woman to share my life with. someone to grow old with. travel more often. to see the world become a better place.
Best Features: Singing, dancing and my smile
About Me: I am a US Soldier deployed in Afghanistan . I am pretty easy going a good listener. Let me say that, what you are about to read may inspire you, denture you, make you sad, or even anger you. But i think that honesty is the best policy. Say it, and let the chips fall where thy may. I am a single father of a wonderful son. I'm a down to earth kind of guy. I believe in living your life the best that you can with the tools that are giving to you. Treat others as you would like to be treated. I'm fairly patient man. I mean there's no use in getting excited if u can't do much about it. I'm a hard worker, I get that from my dad. But i also like to have a good time. I love music, art, sports, and life. Sunny days r great, but rainy days make me feel alive.

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male PHOTOS FROM HIS PROFILE

Post by Diane on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:10 am

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male FAKE PROFILES ON OTHER SOCIAL WEB SITES

Post by Diane on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:18 am

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Hughes C

Post by Sponsored content