Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Facebook
Latest topics
» Luciano D
Today at 2:43 am by Diane

» Tucker J
Today at 12:44 am by Diane

» Gen Richard Mack Brown
Today at 12:32 am by Diane

» Chandler D
Today at 12:16 am by Diane

» Nicholas S
Yesterday at 11:51 pm by Diane

» Jeffrey B
Yesterday at 11:42 pm by Diane

» Daniel A
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by Diane

» Hendrick C
Yesterday at 11:20 pm by Diane

» HELLO MY DEAREST !!!
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by TagListed

Top posters
CRUNCH (37340)

Diane (32414)

nutcracker (27298)

Jamaica (2219)

TagListed (2018)

smeredith09 (276)

Blue Moon (121)

Micd (110)

Scam Hunter (84)

black_fractal (17)

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Douglas M F

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Male Douglas M F

Post by Diane on Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:58 pm

Douglas M F http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6038335063

Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 7 times
Profile Skin: Default
Relationship Status: Single
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: I listen to all types of music, I like R& B old school stuff, I'm a big Patti Labelle fan, don't listen to heavy rock, heavy country or Rap
Books: James Hardly Chase
Sports: swimming and playing golf
Interests: I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner.
Dreams: My philosophy of life is to always try and find the good in people and be open minded. I am a passionate, intelligent, fun loving man who has a touch of class and a young point of view. Have learned to take life a sit comes, know who I am and where I am going. I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with. I enjoy doing anything that keeps me outdoors in the sunshine and wind, especially anything near, in or on the water. If it is in Ontario's cottage country all the better. I enjoy travel and exploring new places,. I enjoy all types of music, concerts,live theater, movies, having great conversations and listening to other people's perspectives. I enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle and like to keep myself busy with projects and activities.
About Me: I'm Gen. Douglas M. Fraser Commander, U.S. Southern Command, Miami, Fl. SOUTHCOM i'm responsible for all Department of Defense security cooperation in the 45 nations and territories of Central and South America and the Caribbean Sea, an area of 16 million square miles. But currently in Afghanistan Mad Evil or Very Mad

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male PHOTOS FROM HIS PROFILE

Post by Diane on Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:02 pm

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Douglas M F

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: