Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Facebook
Latest topics
» missblessing - missblessingstive@yahoo.com
Yesterday at 2:55 pm by Jamaica

» Aminatu K - aminatukiir@live.com
Yesterday at 1:43 pm by Jamaica

» Linda4u L - linda6love23@yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:13 pm by Jamaica

» Linda K
Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:44 pm by Jamaica

» Victoryy F -
Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:11 pm by Jamaica

» reina j
Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:55 pm by Jamaica

» odinga m - marieadel_odinga@yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:48 pm by Jamaica

» Lovely C - cherryjebali@hotmail.com
Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:00 pm by Jamaica

» Mima B
Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:12 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
CRUNCH (37337)

Diane (34503)

nutcracker (27298)

Jamaica (2410)

TagListed (2062)

smeredith09 (276)

Blue Moon (121)

Micd (110)

Scam Hunter (84)

black_fractal (17)

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Erick G

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Male Erick G

Post by Diane on Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:22 pm

Erick G http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6044597001

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Profile Views: 84 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: pass is pass i still believe in love and i know love still exit is there anyone who can tell he or she hasn't been hurt before?
Relationship Status: Divorced
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: I love Anything done by Barry White a big favorite! "It's your love" by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill .When a Man Loves a Woman (Michael Bolton) anything by Celine Dion ,My Best Friend by Tim McGraw ,Keeper of the Stars Richard Marx's "Waiting For You" The Glory of Love by Peter Cetera/Amy Grant Love of a Lifetime ,I swear Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden ,Bob Seger's "You'll Accompany Me" Crazy ,The Flame by Cheap Trick Always by Atlantic Star "You're the Inspiration" by Chicago From this Moment On" by Shania Twain "Take My Breath Away" by Berlin ,I'm Amazed by You Boys of Summer...
Movies: I have lot of old memory's of movies i love watching over and over again mention of few, Sweet Home Alabama ,Princess Bride ,When Harry Met Sally, Return to Me ,You've Got Mail,The Wedding Singer, Sleepless in Seattle ,Pretty Woman ,Dirty Dancing ,6 Days 7 Nights .The Sixth Sense ,Ghost ,Rush Hour ,Pure Country ,Nothing Hill .Lord of the Rings ,any comedy ,Shrek ,Story of Us ,Dr. Zhivago .Any classic ,Casablanca ,Emperor's New Groove ,Money Pit ,Apollo 13 ,Bed of Roses ,Family Man ,Titanic ,Mad About You- DVD Reruns ,Thomas Crown Affair...
Interests: i will love to meet a woman that has similar interest to mine she's honest, affectionate and Respects herself and others, she likes to spend fun times, traveling, going out, going to dinner, going to movies, having back yard BBQ with friends or just stay in and watch movies, a woman who's willing to spend the rest of her life with me without looking backward, all i need is true love, i just want to love and be loved in return as long as i live on, we all have past experience that's something anyone cannot escape...
About Me: i really don't know how to put myself in words, but I think of myself as an easy going man who believes life has its ups and downs, I also believe life is too short to spend time complicating things, They usually get that way all by themselves, I like to enjoy life in work and out of work, generally spend more of it working, Its not the place that dictates the mood its the company and one thing for sure the special one you will always have time for, all things are more enjoyable when you have someone to share them with...

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Romance Scammer Morris Green

Post by Diane on Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:26 pm

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male PHOTOS FROM HIS PROFILE

Post by Diane on Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:29 pm

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Erick G

Post by Sponsored content