Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Facebook
Latest topics
» Paul W
Today at 2:55 am by Diane

» Scott S
Today at 2:32 am by Diane

» Williams J
Today at 12:08 am by Diane

» Mark Brooks
Yesterday at 11:35 pm by Diane

» Micheal S
Yesterday at 10:59 pm by Diane

» Kim B
Yesterday at 10:49 pm by Diane

» Mark M
Yesterday at 10:36 pm by Diane

» James M
Yesterday at 10:24 pm by Diane

» Brooks - mariabrookss95@gmail.com
Yesterday at 5:52 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
CRUNCH (37337)

Diane (34052)

nutcracker (27298)

Jamaica (2289)

TagListed (2061)

smeredith09 (276)

Blue Moon (121)

Micd (110)

Scam Hunter (84)

black_fractal (17)

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Bolen B

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Male Bolen B

Post by Diane on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:19 pm

Bolen B http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6039665035

Last Active: 14 hours ago
Profile Views: 15 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: I love being in the great outdoors seeing the natural beauty God has given to us that others take advantage of. I love snuggling with the ones I love
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: Hip Pop, Jazz and R&B
Movies: City of Angels, Fire Proof..
TV: Depends on the mood i am i would love to learn more with the right woman of my life,
Books: My favorite book is the Bible!!! It's got the greatest stories ever told as well as words from our heavenly father...
About Me: I enjoy exercising daily which either involves weight training or aerobics. I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals. I love to go out dancing, to nice romatic dinners and shopping at large malls like the Mall of America. I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well an fast dancing. I prefer romantic, attractive, affectionate women. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relationship. I enjoy women who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way. I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship. I believe that this should be discussed and communicated clearly when two people first meet. I do not believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short. I believe each person should be allowed to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit. I do not like controlling women who do not communicate well and have agendas or excessive previous baggage. I like women who I can have a good conversation with and we can communicate in a mutually benefitial way. I like women who ready to improve themselves and find
Who I'd like to meet:: I am interested in is a woman who can laugh, be playful and light hearted, one who is motivated and ambitious, intelligent, and self confident. I enjoy meaningful conversation in addition to plain old good fun. I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit and a positive attitude who can see the funny side of life, someone who is open and willing to learn new things. I like to share things I learn and am open to learning new things as well. I have a passion for music and a curiosity for life. To find a man who loves to dance would be a miracle, but not impossible I believe, even if rare, but definitely a bonus, but not a requirement! lol I also love a woman who knows how to treat a man like a baby and a baby like a man. Romance and passion are important as well. Like everyone I talk to I want the whole enchalata, including chemistry. I have learned though that chemistry is not everything and not the only component for building a strong relationship. A picture is worth a thousand words yet can still tell you nothing. Lastly beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I would say I have more on the inside than t

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Romance Scammer Scott Bolen

Post by Diane on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:21 pm

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male PHOTOS FROM HIS PROFILE

Post by Diane on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:22 pm

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Bolen B

Post by Sponsored content