Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Facebook
Latest topics
» Raymond S
Today at 2:20 am by Diane

» Robert W
Today at 2:06 am by Diane

» Kean P
Today at 1:39 am by Diane

» James H
Today at 1:22 am by Diane

» Joe S
Today at 1:01 am by Diane

» Esther F - estherfalli@outlook.com
Today at 12:26 am by Jamaica

» Tricia P
Today at 12:14 am by Diane

» Dorris 124 K
Today at 12:11 am by Jamaica

» Mark L
Today at 12:03 am by Diane

Top posters
CRUNCH (37340)

Diane (33449)

nutcracker (27298)

Jamaica (2253)

TagListed (2053)

smeredith09 (276)

Blue Moon (121)

Micd (110)

Scam Hunter (84)

black_fractal (17)

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Micheal Roland

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Male Micheal Roland

Post by Diane on Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:26 pm

Micheal Roland http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6030218213

Last Active: 19 hours ago
Profile Views: 2 times
Profile Skin: BoopRainHarts7ByBoopSkins
Relationship Status: Divorced
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: love songs
Movies: love movies,funny movies,scary movies.
TV: big boy show
Books: ove books
Sports: basket ball,football
Interests: I Would love to have a Woman who obviously loves children, someone who knows how to treat a Man good and appreciates all the God Given Values in Woman A Honest, Caring , Generous , Understanding and Self Disciplined Woman who is willing to give it all in a Relationship ...A Honest Woman who wants to meet a Honest Man with a Sincere Heart. Someone who gives men the deserved respect in a relationship...someone who will be ready to take me for who i am and will never compromise anything for the love he has for me . I am searching to find that one Woman that will take my breath away, the one that I can never stop thinking of for any reason, the one that the mere whisper of her name brings a smile to my face. She must be not only my best friend, but also my soul mate. I intend to commit myself for life to this woman when I do find her, and ask for her hand in marriage.Nice woman with good upstanding morals , christian, good beliefs.
Dreams: i will love to spend the rest of my life time with a lovely woman that will love me and my daughter for who we are not what we have..
Best Features: am always shy at first.
About Me: A Little about myself , huh??? ok .I enjoy quiet nights at home I can describe myself as a loving,caring,honest,kind,sincere, and above all a God fearing Man, with good morals and values.and have got sense of humor,love kids alot and have lot of respect for Woman I do not cheat or play games either i am just me someone who has been through a lot of ups and downs in life and has come to the conclusion that One should live everyday as if its gonna be your last , A fun loving and gentle personality who believes Trust and Honesty are meant to be the Bedrock of every relationship, someone who understands the meaning of love and believes True Love can be found anywhere ...i like to put God first in everything in do , i love to go out to the beach on weekends and give myself a good treat of Sunbath ...an open minded person who has the fear of God ...above all ....

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male PHOTOS FROM HIS PROFILE

Post by Diane on Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:39 pm

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Micheal Roland

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: