Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Facebook
Latest topics
» Richard K
Today at 3:34 am by Diane

» Darwin D
Today at 2:22 am by Diane

» Gary S
Today at 1:48 am by Diane

» Adams J
Today at 1:19 am by Diane

» Gregory A
Today at 12:56 am by Diane

» Sgt.Leigh A - Hester.Ann.leigh87@gmail.com
Yesterday at 4:40 pm by Jamaica

» Jeffrey W
Yesterday at 3:45 am by Diane

» Sousa B
Yesterday at 3:29 am by Diane

» Wilson Frank
Yesterday at 1:41 am by Diane

Top posters
CRUNCH (37340)

Diane (33395)

nutcracker (27298)

Jamaica (2250)

TagListed (2053)

smeredith09 (276)

Blue Moon (121)

Micd (110)

Scam Hunter (84)

black_fractal (17)

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 pm

David H

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Male David H

Post by Diane on Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:05 am

David H http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6035253385

Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 34 times
Profile Skin: Default
Relationship Status: Divorced
Interested In: Friends, Serious Relationship
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Interests: i am spontaneous even when i plan to be. if i'm feeling lucky, i'll split two 8's against a 9. i've been called a walking 'shazaam (the music service... i can't grant wishes). i prefer coffee ice cream to coffee and darts to pool. i am always up for a good opera... its the only chance i get to nap.
Dreams: i keep hearing from friends that men in NYC are intimidated by smart, successful women. that's absurd. i'm not. if you fit the description, write me lets make it happen
Best Features: Life is a short journey not to create who we are, but to actually find out who we are. I don’t want to sound like some wise old man from the Himalayan Mountains, but I strongly feel it’s the truth. We spend our lifetime learning, hanging out with friends, working, doing our favorite hobbies, helping others, and much more. We are living creatures that want to express ourselves and let everybody know who we really are. You cannot judge a person by their looks or the way they’re dressed, because you would be extremely foolish to do so. Remember one thing, Never judge a book by it’s cover.
About Me: i know the first thing you are going to do is look at my photo! go ahead, i will wait... i'm guessing if you have read this far it means i've passed the photo test. i was raised in connecticut and moved to new york after college. i eventually ened up on the west coast and after a seven year stint in LA i decided to move back. i loved my time CA, especially santa barbara and santa inez. i returned to NYC two years ago and haven't looked back. i'm super happy to be here with my son...

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male PHOTOS FROM HIS PROFILE

Post by Diane on Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:21 am

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Re: David H

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top