Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Facebook
Latest topics
» Nadia M
Yesterday at 11:05 am by Jamaica

» Nysun U
Yesterday at 10:47 am by Jamaica

» Maria J
Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:44 pm by Jamaica

» Helen G - helen1garang@gmail.com
Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:59 pm by Jamaica

» Sophia M - sophiamichell44@gmail.com
Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:08 pm by Jamaica

» Michael P
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:34 pm by Diane

» Manis R
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:25 pm by Diane

» James W
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:08 pm by Diane

» Robert A
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:57 pm by Diane

Top posters
CRUNCH (37337)

Diane (36783)

nutcracker (27298)

Jamaica (2621)

TagListed (2067)

smeredith09 (276)

Blue Moon (121)

Micd (110)

Scam Hunter (84)

black_fractal (17)

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Tom C

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Male Tom C

Post by Diane on Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:41 am

Tom C http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6022117656

Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 404 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Love is all about guts. If you have it, you fight with the world. If you don’t, you fight with yourself
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Sports: Soccer, golf,baseball,formula 1 & boxing
Interests: Coffee and conversation , Cooking , Dining out , Movies/Videos , Museums and art , Music and concerts , Exploring new areas , Performing arts , Playing cards , Playing sports , Travel/Sightseeing , Watching sports , Wine tasting
Dreams: My dream is to create the most happiest relationship, building up on mutual understanding , trust , care and OF COURSE LOVE!!!
Best Features: My personality
About Me: My name Tommy, I`m 5`11" tall, 187cm ,blue eyes and grey hair with a athletic build, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.....I'm also a very optimistic and open minded person. being optimistic and open minded has always attracted people to me Naturally. I'm not the kind of man who base his feelings on the outer beauty or physical appearance. I believe in the beauty on the Inside...I want to meet a lady i can spend my life with forever .
About my woman: I am not trying to see how many women I can meet. If I could just find one woman who likes me and whom I like in return, that would be ideal and we could both get off this site. Though am hopeful, I find it hard to believe the woman I would like to meet and get to know would be on a site like this anyway. She does not belong here. Though she is kind, she doesn't have time for nonsense and doesn't suffer fools. She may consider herself an average woman just trying to get by in this world while being a good person. But she is far from ordinary even though she is likely oblivious to the power of her presence. She is gentle of heart, whip-smart, gracious, witty, and charming. Everyone likes her and she treats everyone with dignity. She moves like a cloud, like a Degas dancer animate, and she is beautiful to me. She is stronger and braver than she knows. She is sui generis. She creates. No, she doesn't belong on this site. She belongs in front of a fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate or at a dinner table with the people she loves; she belongs where there is peace; she belongs on a sailboat or on a silent, sunlight dappled trail, hiking or horseback riding among aspens and evergreens and wild flowers; she belongs at a cafe on Las Ramblas with her life-long girlfriend, at the theatre, at her child's game, or among the stacks in a used bookstore; she belongs where she is surrounded by beauty, music, and art. She belongs in the midst of her work and she excels at it. I can't believe she would be here, but maybe...

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Romance Scammer Henry Schmid

Post by Diane on Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:43 am

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male PHOTOS FROM HIS PROFILE

Post by Diane on Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:45 am

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male FAKE PROFILES ON OTHER SOCIAL WEB SITES

Post by Diane on Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:48 am