Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Facebook
Latest topics
» Pauli S
Today at 1:40 am by Diane

» Rickey B
Today at 12:41 am by Diane

» Fraser D
Today at 12:25 am by Diane

» Robert D
Today at 12:12 am by Diane

» Jax D
Yesterday at 11:57 pm by Diane

» David S
Yesterday at 11:45 pm by Diane

» Curtis S
Yesterday at 10:54 pm by Diane

» David M
Yesterday at 10:30 pm by Diane

» Donald B
Yesterday at 10:09 pm by Diane

Top posters
CRUNCH (37337)

Diane (34136)

nutcracker (27298)

Jamaica (2297)

TagListed (2061)

smeredith09 (276)

Blue Moon (121)

Micd (110)

Scam Hunter (84)

black_fractal (17)

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Scott D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Male Scott D

Post by Diane on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:37 am

Scott D http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6026547266

Trust is the foundation on which a relationship is built “To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved.” Trust is the ingredient for a healthy relationship. In any kind of relationship (with colleagues, friends, your partner, your family, tea... more5 days ago

Last Active: 50 minutes ago
Profile Views: 57 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Love is pure when it is true.....
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English, Italiano, Español - América Latina
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: Alternative, Blues, Classic Rock n' Roll,Disco,Dance,Electronica, Hard Rock & Metal, Latin,ModernRock n' Roll, Oldies, Pop/Top 40, Rap/Hip Hop,Reggae,Soul/R&B, Instrumental, Acoustic. Most of the time I listen to Whitney Houston, Zapp & Roger, Byron Lee & The Dragonaires, Garth Brooks, Cutty Ranks, R.Kelly,Rihanna, Chris Brown, Mary J. Blige, R&B, Reggae and Soca! Keith Sweat, Mariah Carey, Jagged Edge,Missy Elliott, Sean Paul, TOK, Dixie Chicks,Cassie,Eye Peas, Ne-Yo, Luther Vandross , Elephant Man, Juelz Santana, Beyonce, Keyshia Cole, Black and many more
Movies: Horror movies are my favourite, especially one's with plenty of gore! I also like suspence, action and comedy. True Lies, Marked For Death, Stephen King's Thinner, Suspect Zero, Little Man, Dawn Of The Dead, Day Of The Dead. ,Set It Off, I'm Gonna Get You Sucka,Return Of The Living Dead, Cheech & Chong Still Smokin and Up In Smoke, Scary Movie 2,The Exorcist, The Evil Dead,The Killer 1&2, Die 1&2 and many other.
TV: I like watching many different shows and programs.Judge Mathis, Judge Judy, The Simpsons and Family Guy,Truma: Life In The ER, America's Most Wanted and Miami Ink really interesting! Other shows I watch are The People's Court, I find reality shows like Dog The Bounty Hunter and others
Books: Foreign Affairs Magazine, and International Law Journals.Fiction, Magazines/Sports, News Lines, Non-Fiction, Poetry, I read almost anything that will add to my develpment as a person.
Sports: Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Boating/Sailing/Rafting, Snow Skiing, Swimming/Diving/Water Pool
About Me: I attend church very regularly. I am a Good Christian Catholic I enjoy helping people, as I recieve pleasure from giving! I am very kind caring and compassionate. I help and support strangers, just because!!

Last edited by Diane on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Romance Scammer Scott Delima

Post by Diane on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:38 am

Diane

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top