Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Facebook
Latest topics
» Richard K
Today at 3:34 am by Diane

» Darwin D
Today at 2:22 am by Diane

» Gary S
Today at 1:48 am by Diane

» Adams J
Today at 1:19 am by Diane

» Gregory A
Today at 12:56 am by Diane

» Sgt.Leigh A - Hester.Ann.leigh87@gmail.com
Yesterday at 4:40 pm by Jamaica

» Jeffrey W
Yesterday at 3:45 am by Diane

» Sousa B
Yesterday at 3:29 am by Diane

» Wilson Frank
Yesterday at 1:41 am by Diane

Top posters
CRUNCH (37340)

Diane (33395)

nutcracker (27298)

Jamaica (2250)

TagListed (2053)

smeredith09 (276)

Blue Moon (121)

Micd (110)

Scam Hunter (84)

black_fractal (17)

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Greg M

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Male Greg M

Post by Diane on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:24 pm

Greg M http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5997471827

Last Active: 16 minutes ago
Profile Views: 360 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Seeking My Best Friend
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Español - América Latina
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: Music is the voice of my soul. Do listen to various kind of music It depends a lot on my temper, Sometimes I do try to sing by my self. Try...remember, YOU AND I ALONE by Micheal Jackson and also SPEECHLESS by Him too, I like Eminem (AM NOT AFRAID)
Movies: I Do love action and The Lord of rings where, are, was great. So wouldnt you me to take you under my arm and enjoy a company to the film some popcorn maybe and a large coke? Have seen the latest Harry Potter with my Daughter and her happy smiles was a great treasure to hold in mind
TV: CSI is one of my favorites MIAMI, NEW YORK I do watch either of them. But do prefer the real life think that is where the real adventure is..
Books: I loved Da Vinci Code and the follower ..Demons and Angels. Historical novels are worth my attention too but to read your mind is the most challenging to do.
Sports: Love to enjoy any one in the right company.
Interests: As many as life can provide to make me satisfied but non of the hurtful kind. To live for joy and love makes life worth living for. Fulfillment for the senses is my goal and love to share.
Dreams: To find sincere real humans that are not into games and try to fool your heart. Life is to short to play away for fun
Best Features: eyes, lips and smile
About Me: I can't tell you who I am cause as time goes by chance, I do find wisdom and experience in life but do have to say that I really love the challenges of Life. What would we be with out love? I do know that if I am generous with who I am, I might find someone equal and then we will laugh together and enjoy nearness. I'm a creative practical person not afraid of breaking it and shaking it. I do draw and sing but if I'm talented then its up to you to decide. I do have a great sense of humour and have a hard time to be serious for to long lol cuz I have to let my smile out. I'm an intelligent Man, I do make the best of my day at least I do try what more can I do? I do love to be caressed my woman but just because I do fall asleep in the best way. I am into explore things and I am very curious, Historical monuments have always appeal to me. I do horse back riding and bike riding really do love to feel the wind blowing. I am a passionate person with a kind heart.

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Scammer Gregbm

Post by Diane on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:25 pm

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Photos from his profile

Post by Diane on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:26 pm

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Greg M

Post by Sponsored content