Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Facebook
Latest topics
» Lisa S
Today at 1:25 pm by Jamaica

» Darren S
Today at 1:13 am by Diane

» Christian V
Today at 12:30 am by Diane

» Kaiser
Today at 12:14 am by Diane

» Conel J
Yesterday at 11:58 pm by Diane

» John Stammer
Yesterday at 11:31 pm by Diane

» Joshua S
Yesterday at 11:16 pm by Diane

» Franklin B
Yesterday at 11:00 pm by Diane

» Paul S
Yesterday at 10:46 pm by Diane

Top posters
CRUNCH (37337)

Diane (34214)

nutcracker (27298)

Jamaica (2301)

TagListed (2061)

smeredith09 (276)

Blue Moon (121)

Micd (110)

Scam Hunter (84)

black_fractal (17)

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Uncommon Love]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Male Uncommon Love]

Post by CRUNCH on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:17 pm

Uncommon Love http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6009601646

Last Active: 4 hours ago

Profile Views: 1141 times

Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Divorced

Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

Religion: Christian

Orientation: Straight
About Me

About Me:

I don't know anyone in my world who has tried online dating before, so being the bold one I decided to roll the dice... It's simple -- I enjoy life and its adventures; laughing makes it just that much better. I've been told that I am brilliant, strong, smart, confident, and damn handsome. I have learn that music is life, which prompted me to listen to John Legend All of Me while write my profile. Am down to earth, born again Christian man with great values and good moral. I have good sense of humor, am a rear gem Rolling Eyes among my peers, I'm well read and hard working man blessed with a good job. I have a lovely daughter that means the whole world to me. The reason am on this site is because am absolutely ready to settle down with the queen of my heart, a woman whom I can give all of me and she will give me all of her; together we shall live old loving each other without season.
More:

I'm a firm believer in chemistry. Attraction is something that should occur naturally fairly quickly after meeting someone. It's not something that should be forced or rushed (but also never constrained). Upon meeting me, you should notice my clean appearance, pleasant charming nature, that I smell good(FOR A SCAMMER THAT IS LOL) (often told so); and a comfortable vibe. I want to spend time with someone who smiles alot, is optimistic, witty, sweet, passionate, affectionate, expressive, willing to accept give compliments, and can give me her undivided attention when we are together (cause you will have mine)...partially meaning, we are not constantly checking email or texting when it's "our" time. She must be able to enjoy "us" whether we are doing "nothing" or are having a night "out"...equally happy dressing up or dressing down; and able to feel sexy no matter what she is wearing (or not wearing). And have at least a spark of adventureness and sponteneity.
More.:

I am looking for a decent lovely lady with no drama, has family value and love herself for who she is. You must be healty with a good heart that is beautiful inside and outside. You also have the ability to carry on a conversation with me and loves to laugh. If you are confident, clean , attractive,romantic, loyal, truthful, passionate and sensitive to other people's needs let me hear from you..If you want to know more of me kindly write me.

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

Uncommon Love, 49 Boca Raton, FL
Add Friend
Give a Gift
Buy Pet
or
Report User

Hi beautiful, you are extremely gorgeous and charming. Are you taken?....Harry

YEAH IM TAKEN..I'M "MISS- TAKEN".TO THINK THIS WAS A HUMAN BEING...BUT I WAS WRONG HES AN ARSE LICKING SCAMMER LADIES, USING STOLEN PICS FAKE INTERNET CAFES IN AFRICA,,,,,,,,,,RIPPING INNOCENT WOMEN OFF.JUST ANOTHER WANNA BEE CAUCASIAN!>>>>DON'T GO THERE.....HES A THIEVING BASTARD LOWER THAN SHARK SHIT!
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Uncommon Love]

Post by CRUNCH on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:21 pm

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/TheManUcrave?cf=profile_similar

TheManUcrave

42 • M • Irvine, CA

About
Photos

I’m looking for

Women who like men
Ages 31–43
Near me
For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

My Details

Last Online
October 20

Orientation
Straight

Ethnicity
White

Height
5′ 10″ (1.78m)

Body Type
Average

Diet
Mostly anything

Smokes
No

Drinks
Socially

Drugs
Never

Religion
Christianity

Sign
Aquarius

Education
Graduated from university

Job
Management

Income
$100,000–$150,000

Relationship Status
Single

Relationship Type
Strictly monogamous

Offspring
Doesn’t have kids

Pets

Speaks
English

Similar Users

An image of Dane3000
Dane3000
36·Tustin, CA
An image of Reza656
Reza656
45·Laguna Hills, CA
An image of bstanton046
bstanton046
46·Costa Mesa, CA
An image of Erock1979
Erock1979
35·Huntington Beach, CA
An image of lionel-hutzz
lionel-hutzz
41·Fountain Valley, CA
An image of handsup221
handsup221
42·Irvine, CA
An image of rhinox26
rhinox26
36·Irvine, CA
An image of bratok77
bratok77
39·Irvine, CA

My self-summary
I'm a man who is confident and caring; and who is exciting in all the right ways. I can fulfill you and thrill you in all ways possible...

I'm an optimistic, witty, and respectful man who enjoys being romantic with a woman who inspires me. And when that romance ignites into Passion, I won't hold back...and neither will you. I'm a firm believer in chemistry. Attraction is something that should occur naturally & fairly quickly after meeting someone. It's not something that should be forced or rushed (but also never constrained).
What I’m doing with my life
Moved to southern California two summers from the midwest. The weather is perfect! Bought a convertible and enjoying drives along the PCH and beach cities; but would be even better with good company...
I’m really good at
Hmmmm.....~wink

LOL But seriously...while I find "confidence" very attractive, I am also turned-off by what comes across as "arrogance". I believe it's better to reveal these things (what we are really good at) face-to-face; or to let them be discovered during the natural course of meeting someone. In the written form, especially to a stranger, words unfortunately don't always convey what the writer intends. There's alot to say about facial expressions and other forms of body language...
The first things people usually notice about me
Upon meeting me, you should notice my clean-cut appearance, pleasant & charming nature, that I smell good (often told so); and a comfortable vibe...
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
It's all about VARIETY...Old or new, black or white (or silent or foreign), Vegas or Broadway, drama or comedy (not much for horror), any type of vocal or instrumental except speed metal, American or exotic...
The six things I could never do without
God, family, friends, the internet, Hope, and vacations...
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
Really?? You'll have to get to know me better first...what's life without a lil mystery...
You should message me if
I want to spend time with someone who is somewhat fit, smiles a lot, is optimistic, witty, sweet, passionate, affectionate, willing to accept compliments, and can give me her undivided attention when we are together (cause you will have mine). She must be able to enjoy "us" whether we are doing "nothing" or are having a night "out"...equally happy dressing up or dressing down; and able to feel sexy no matter what she is wearing (or not wearing). And have at least a spark of adventureness and sponteneity. I want her to be comfortable being herself, but also feel enouraged to be who she wants to be. Come lose your inhibitions with me...

ALL COPIED...............

CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:23 pm

http://www.match.com/profile/showprofile.aspx/?handle=CaliNewToMe&tp=prtbk

SAME WORDING IN THIS ONE TOO!!!!!!!LOL....UNORIGINAL FUCKERS ARENT THEY!
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:31 pm

CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

CRUNCH

Back to top Go down