Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Facebook
Latest topics
» Henry S
Yesterday at 11:47 pm by Diane

» Scott E
Yesterday at 11:00 pm by Diane

» Patrick D
Yesterday at 10:43 pm by Diane

» Orere G
Yesterday at 10:31 pm by Diane

» David B
Yesterday at 10:09 pm by Diane

» Jose B
Yesterday at 10:01 pm by Diane

» Rejoice A
Yesterday at 5:50 pm by Jamaica

» Cynthia J - cynthiajohnson631@yahoo.com
Yesterday at 5:07 pm by Jamaica

» Christin T
Yesterday at 4:53 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
CRUNCH (37337)

Diane (35631)

nutcracker (27298)

Jamaica (2540)

TagListed (2064)

smeredith09 (276)

Blue Moon (121)

Micd (110)

Scam Hunter (84)

black_fractal (17)

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 145 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 pm

James W

View previous topic View next topic Go down

James W

Post by CRUNCH on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:14 am

James W http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6014281388

HIS ONE STOLEN PIC!!LOLOLOL....SAD SCAMMER!

i will be going off soon...! chat yo later5 hours ago

Last Active: 7 hours ago

Profile Views: 40 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: simply loving...

Relationship Status: Single

Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian

Orientation: Straight
About Me

Music:

DJ Avici...... hey brother
Movies:

24 hours and Banshee
Sports:

boxing and balls Rolling Eyes lol!
Interests:

cool, caring and loving women and men Rolling Eyes
Dreams:

wanna be the best of ma kind lol! THE BEST SCAMMER IN THE WORLD IS WHAT HE MEANS!!
About Me:

am good, always happy not all in bad times and above all, caring and loving.

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

THIS IDIOT MUST HAVE TWO DICKS..............BECAUSE HE SIMPLY COULDNT BE THAT STUPID.JUST PLAYING WITH ONE!!!!!!LMFAO......COP THIS SHEIT HE WRITES.....AS IF!>>>>

What's New

View all updates
James W i will be going off soon...! chat yo later
5 hours ago
• Comment
James W all i want is someone who makes me fel alive even doe she is all i gat to live for...
5 hours ago
• Comment
James W in all am gonna do from now on, am gonna think twice
3 days ago
• Comment
• 4 likes
James W i know am gonna be fuckin happy someday...
3 days ago
• Comment
• 2 likes
James W short of words... still going

DEFINITELY SCAMMER WORDS OF WISDOM THERE LADIES.!!!!!!!!!LMFAO.SHOT HIMSELF IN THE FOOT DIDNT HE!!

CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Re: James W

Post by CRUNCH on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:19 am

James W, 39 Virginia Beach, VA
Add Friend
Give a Gift
Buy Pet
or
Report User

Hi DEAR, Hope you are doing great ? ,Well this is about me am James I'm 39 yrs old not married and no kids but would love to have in future,I'm not too tall I`m 6.2ft" average build, i love been inlove which i could some day be with the right woman of my life.I'm from united state ....your profile seems very good and i would like it if we can continue this communication and see what happens. I am definitely ready to allow time and energy for a long term relationship to be a part of my life as I'm a good lover and i love and the fact that feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of each other.....I love going to gym in weekend and have coffee dine and wine together spending lonely time together and i love home made meal because i got PhD lol! lol! lol in cooking so your not gonna have problem eating whatever you like in the kitchen and on the bed whenever you want it ,I also love music and also football lover too..I'm not asking for too much in a woman all i want is caring Understanding Trust and Honest that's the foundation of a good relationship.WHAT HE REALLY MEANS IS A GULLIBLE VICTIM!!....Well i am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today. well i want to know your experiences and anything else you want to tell me.I Just got out of a relationship that burnt and hurt me so bad i hope you are not the type ?I am a kind, charming, tender, sincere and faithful guy. I want to find my true love. I am a soft, tender guy. I do believe that my second half is waiting for me somewhere.(YEP AT THE LOST DOGS HOME!!LMAO) I am honest. I like sincerity. I have strong family values. My relatives are very important for me. I have a wonderful family and I want my own family to be the same. I am ready to love and give my tenderness and care for my loving person and i really want you to know that i am usual man with a lot of dreams.I am not looking for Mrs Perfect or a millionaire. I am not searching easy life either because life is never easy I know, I am not interested in pen pals and game-players. I need someone who wants to love and to be loved.someone who knows how to treat a man and we can make a beautiful family, a true woman. someone who is not afraid of young and attractive man. someone who knows what she wants. someone who does not want to settle for the less and always looks for more. I am looking for a long term relationship that could lead to marriage if possible With Some one Who Know what she really Want,someone that could bring out the best in me, trust, and a woman that will listen to me when I need her, a woman i can give my heart to, someone honest not lie to me, that will be there for each other when we need each other, someone that we would both appreciate our high moral standards, Someone that would love... Take Care... i will love to hear from you pls...
hello

5 hours ago
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:27 am

James W, 39 Virginia Beach, VA
Add Friend
Give a Gift
Buy Pet
or
Report User

Hi DEAR, Hope you are doing great ? ,Well this is about me am James I'm 39 yrs old not married and no kids but would love to have in future,I'm not too tall I`m 6.2ft" average build, i love been inlove which i could some day be with the right woman of my life.I'm from united state ....your profile seems very good and i would like it if we can continue this communication and see what happens. I am definitely ready to allow time and energy for a long term relationship to be a part of my life as I'm a good lover and i love and the fact that feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of each other.....I love going to gym in weekend and have coffee dine and wine together spending lonely time together and i love home made meal because i got PhD lol! lol! lol in cooking so your not gonna have problem eating whatever you like in the kitchen and on the bed whenever you want it ,I also love music and also football lover too..I'm not asking for too much in a woman all i want is caring Understanding Trust and Honest that's the foundation of a good relationship.WHAT HE REALLY MEANS IS A GULLIBLE VICTIM!!....Well i am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today. well i want to know your experiences and anything else you want to tell me.I Just got out of a relationship that burnt and hurt me so bad i hope you are not the type ?I am a kind, charming, tender, sincere and faithful guy. I want to find my true love. I am a soft, tender guy. I do believe that my second half is waiting for me somewhere.(YEP AT THE LOST DOGS HOME!!LMAO) I am honest. I like sincerity. I have strong family values. My relatives are very important for me. I have a wonderful family and I want my own family to be the same. I am ready to love and give my tenderness and care for my loving person and i really want you to know that i am usual man with a lot of dreams.I am not looking for Mrs Perfect or a millionaire. I am not searching easy life either because life is never easy I know, I am not interested in pen pals and game-players. I need someone who wants to love and to be loved.someone who knows how to treat a man and we can make a beautiful family, a true woman. someone who is not afraid of young and attractive man. someone who knows what she wants. someone who does not want to settle for the less and always looks for more. I am looking for a long term relationship that could lead to marriage if possible With Some one Who Know what she really Want,someone that could bring out the best in me, trust, and a woman that will listen to me when I need her, a woman i can give my heart to, someone honest not lie to me, that will be there for each other when we need each other, someone that we would both appreciate our high moral standards, Someone that would love... Take Care... i will love to hear from you pls...
hello

5 hours ago
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top